Saturday, August 13, 2011

James Hyman's Quantum Quackery

Check out this homeopathic huckster’s new age nonsense, if anyone actually believed this “quantum quackers homeopathic hype,” you might find some of us doing the following: Dear Blue Cross And Blue Shield, I’m seriously considering canceling my health insurance and future doctors appointments and throwing away my medication. James Hyman claims he’s a “shamanic healer” and “psychic intuitive” and in ONE SESSION, while working with my “chakras” he can guide me through the release of fear, anxiety, anger, depression and the need for my MEDICATION! Although he has no degrees whatsoever in psychiatry, medicine, biology, physiology or psychology he says he can release emotional blockages, negative patterns and “disruptions” from my “quantum theta” field. (Wherever the hell that is). Mr. Hyman’s “system” is so powerful, that even if I can’t make it to see him in person, as long as I pay him, he can access my “quantum theta fields” over the telephone! It must be true it SAYS SO RIGHT HERE ON HIS WEB SITE: http://www.emotionalrelease.com/ Even though I’ve had regular appointments, none of my medical doctors ever mentioned my “quantum theta fields.”
Please read further, I’ll take you through Mr. Hyman’s Shamanic Shenanigans…